There’s a new 2012 Release 5.0 for the TL 9000 Book 2, “Quality Management System (QMS) Measurements Handbook,” and it’s available from Document Center Inc. now. The handbook is a comprehensive guide to measurements processing, usage, responsibilities and requirements for ISO 9000 compliance.
TL 9000-2 defines the minimum set of performance measurements to assess progress and evaluate results of quality management system implementation. It identifies performance measurements in the key areas of hardware, software, common, outage and service quality.
Five new measurements are introduced in this release:
- On-time delivery to supplier promise date (OTIP) – Applies to all product categories.
- Basic Return Rate (BRR) – Replaces ERI, YRR, LTR, and NYR in certain product categories where long-term returns are not expected.
- Mean-time to Restore Service (MTRS) – An outage measurement applicable in product category 7.3.2, Network Operators Center.
- Global Service Impact (GSI) – An outage measurement applicable in network operator categories (9.x).
- End-Customer Complaint Report Rate (CCRR) – A service quality measurement applicable in network operator categories (9.x).
Many ISO 9000 certified companies use both the Book 1 and the Book 2 of the TL 9000 series to help them assess progress and evaluate results of their implementation. The Handbooks are available from Document Center Inc. at our website, www.document-center.com. Or contact us by phone (650-591-7600), fax (650-591-7617) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our expert staff can assist you with all your standards needs.